Sunday, October 30, 2011

First Post!! :)

Well...people have been telling me to get a blog and at first I was TOTALLY against it. Like who really needs to know what is going on in my life at every moment. But I got to thinking "This might help me keep track of being engaged and what happend over the whole YEAR of planning!"

Our wedding is in less than 9 months and I am so super excited to be marrying my best friend! Some of our other friends are getting married next year as well. I think as of right now I am going to 4 weddings, including mine! I am so very excited for this time in our lives. It is really a joyful time.

My fiance (do not know how to do the little hash mark yet) and I have been dating for almost 5 years! We recently bought a house in Bentonville about a year ago. We LOVE it here! I know I always said "I will never move to Bentonville from Springdale." Let's face it, it is really nice up here...and it's closer to work!

I hope everyone enjoys reading this blog and helping me throughout these next 9 months of planning for my dream DIY wedding! I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment