Monday, November 7, 2011

Guest List: To Do or Not to Do, that is the ?

Hello all!!

Travis and I have been making our guest list for the wedding and we have everyone we want there to spend the special day with us on there. The problem? WE ARE OVER!! Our sweet chapel holds 120 guests, our list? 190!! Can you say FREAKING OUT?!?

The hardest part is picking who you really want there to spend that special time in your life with you. A list of things I have been thinking about...
  • Does it matter how long I have known them?
  • Have I really talked or hung out with this person in the past 6-9 months?
  • Do I know they are a TRUE friend?
  • Would they invite me to THEIR wedding?
  • Do I just invite some really close friends to the ceremony and the rest to the reception?
There are a lot of things going on in my mind....but it will work itself out. I know it will. I just have to pray and leave it up to Him.

On a better note....I'M OBBESSED WITH PINTREST!!! I have so many ideas for my Rustic Chic wedding that I thought were original, NOPE! They've been done, many of times. So here are a few things I'm looking at.

LOVE this for my card box!!!! With the intials MP and TP

There are so many people I no longer have on Earth with me that I want to be at the wedding. What a great way to show that they are still with me in Spirit.

I don't like going to weddings where they ask you are you here for the bride or groom? Does it really matter? You are here for the MARRIAGE of the both. Sit where you want!

I LOVE the rustic feel of this cake!!


Until next time!!!

Love
Marguerite

No comments:

Post a Comment